Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Won't Give Up On You

"I won't give up on you, I won't change my mind,  no I won't give up on you."
I know you're out there I can feel you in my heart, just know I will never give up on you.
No matter what it takes someday we will find each other.
I don't know how or when but I won't give up on you.
Someday I will hold you in my arms and kiss you goodnight.
I won't give up on you.

    My heart aches for my baby that I know is out there, tonight for the first time in a long time I cried for my baby that I know is somewhere out there.  To some this might seem strange or even dramatic but for those who have shared in this ache it's heart braking.  I feel so powerless, so dependent on someone else to help me find my baby, someone else to bring him into this world, someone to find their way to me.  This adoption journey has been rough but just like the first one I know in the end every tear will be worth it.  But I just want my baby and their birthmom to know I won't give up on them.

4 comments:

Miss Jana said...

Love you and your cute family Jessi.

Kendall and Katy said...

UGGG! I am sorry! Give me a call when you need to unload. I am all ears, just like you have been for me!

Chelsea said...

I can't imagine the heartache you must feel. :( If only those birthparents out there had any idea how lucky their child would be to have you guys as parents! They couldn't ask for a more loving family!! I'll keep my eyes and ears open, and I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

kerinichole said...

Jessi, thank you sooooo much for being in my life. thank you for being such an amazing person and mom to kabree. though i miss you all terribly i don't ever have to worry about her or our situation. you guys have been such an immense gift in our lives and i am so thankful for you. you are so amazing. this makes my heart break for you. i wish i could do something to help.
we love you. stay strong. it will happen for you soon.