Monday, April 26, 2010

Caleb and Sandra's Wedding

Caleb and Sandra coming out of the temple

Our little family at the temple

Sandra with her sisters, I thought this
was so stinking cute
The Temple

Caleb and Sandra got married in the Logan, UT LDS Temple last Friday. We are so happy for these two. Even though it was raining and we needed umbrellas it was still a beautiful day. I had to laugh because we are double related to these two so it made it kind of fun. Caleb is Zach's brother and Sandra's sister Jessica married my brother. It was fun to get to see all of Sandra and Jessica's family. They are so much fun and holy cow quick cleaner uppers. I remembered at Larin and Jessica's wedding them all chipping in and helping clean up and they defiantly did again. For those who know me know that that is one of my favorite qualities in a person :)!
Another pic of us at reception #2
my pics aren't in the right order : )

Reception #1
We love these two so much!



This is how Kabree felt by the end of the day

Grandpa Vance feeding Kabree and Justice
By the time we got to the reception Little Miss Kabree was a bear, as I'm sure you can tell by the pictures. In her defense it was a long day for all the little kids. Sandra has lots of little kids on her side of the family so Kabree did love running around chasing them.

Reception #2
I love, love, loved these center pieces and
Sandra's Mom gave me one to take home : )

Sandra's sis in-law did the picture


The little girls loved watching the wedding video


Kabree loved Caleb's drink so much she had
to hold on to his tie to make sure he didn't get away

Kabree with her uncle Caleb

Caleb and Zach

Sandra, she has such a pretty smile

After she tossed the bouquet she handed
out a tulip to all the little girls who didn't catch it,
I thought that was sweet.
I was so disappointed because I've been messing with my camera and I took a lot of cute pictures but they were either dark or blurry, I'm NOT a photographer by any means I think I need to give up and buy a simpler camera :(.

Anyways, like I said before we are so happy for these two and we love them both a TON. Plus I'll be honest I love her family (especially that Jessica;), they are all so sweet and so much fun. I told Zach I loved all of the events because her family is so friendly, well she does have one brother in-law that I'm not sure about, that Larin guy seems crazy ;).

No comments: