Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sandra's Shower


The yummy food, that's what showers
are all about isn't it? : )
Megan's yummy desserts,
the cookies are my favorite

Tammy and Grandma Monte

Sandra opening gifts


The quilt my Mom and Heather helped with


Yesterday we got to have a lunch for Sandra. She is so cute and we are so excited for her and Caleb. I just have to say that I love my family so much because not only did my Mom and Heather help me with the present but Heather came and help me set up for the shower. Then Jessica came to the shower and helped during it, I wish I would have got a pic of her cute little tummy, she is one of those cute pregnant people. I would fail miserable at most things if it wasn't for my amazing Mom, Sis, and sister in-laws, they help me so much.

Megan made such pretty desserts that it was almost sad to see them get eaten, her family is awesome at making pretty food (and it tastes as good as it looks). It was nice to have Zach's family over for lunch and for everyone to get to meet Sandra. Kabree loved having all the company and LOVED that her and the girl cousins got to play in her room the whole time. They were all grins so they had fun what ever they were doing : )!

Thanks Sandra for letting me do the lunch! Caleb is one of my favorite people so I'm so happy that he found Sandra, she's exactly what he deserves, a sweetheart. Congratulations you guys we are looking forward to the wedding!

No comments: