Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Family Pictures



The closest we got to a smile

I love this one,
just a little perspective on how small she is

The fascination of polka dots

I love her blue eyes

This is my cute baby girl

Kabree telling us she's done
and she's done NOW
My friend Ad took our family pictures a couple weeks ago, we scheduled back in August and wouldn't you know my luck it was freezing cold for the first time the night we scheduled. This is also what happened back when my siblings and I did pics, oh well : ). So, it was pretty dang cold and Little Miss Kabree decided she was more interested in her polka dot sweater then smiling. It's a good thing Ad's my friend cause I was kind of embarrassed that Kabree wouldn't look or smile and then when we moved her from the box onto the chair that I so bad wanted a picture of her on, she screamed bloody murder. Needless to say our photo shoot wasn't exactly what I had imagined it would be (you know perfect with your baby, smiling for every picture and it running smoothly and exactly how I imagined in my head), which I guess was just another realization for me that when kids are done they are done and it's best to just stop. Ad was so patient and good about it. I was so amazed with Ad that she was able to get so many good ones considering I know what Kabree was acting like that night, thanks Ad once again for the great pictures, I love them!

6 comments:

Harward Family said...

Your family pictures turned out so cute. I know what you mean about when kids are done they are done. It always makes for some fun times trying to keep them happy long enough for pictures. Anyway... CUTE family and cute pictures!!

Kendall and Katy said...

Your pictures look awesome! What a cute family. I love how fascinated Kabree was with the polka dots.

The Bigelows said...

Kabree is soooo cute i love all the pic. ps i love the Halloween pic also

Lacey said...

very cute

summergibbs said...

Seriously....could you guys be any cuter? I think not! Love, love, love them! And I want to squeeze her! P.S. Sloan has those same shoes....we have cool girls! Come see me sometime!

Miss Jana said...

Super cute Jess! Kabree is so cute and you look beautiful! Zach looks nice too- you have a beautiful family!