Friday, October 16, 2009

6 Months


Wow the last 6 months have flown by as usual. Kabree has grown so much I can't even believe it. She weighs 14lbs 9oz now and is 24 1/2 inches long. Bath time is still one of her favorite things and she still loves to talk and smile in the mornings. She has started sitting up on her own just this last week and has started eating rice baby cereal. She rolls around like crazy getting to where she wants to be and she loves playing with her toys. She gets more and more personality everyday and it's so much fun! We are so grateful to have Kabree in our home, she makes us so happy!

4 comments:

Harward Family said...

She is getting so big. 6 months have really flown by. She looks like such a happy little girl all the time.

Chris and Daneile said...

Hi Jessi, this is Melissa's sister-in-law, Daneile, I hope you don't mind that I take a peek at your blog every now and then. First off, I just wanted to say that you have such a beautiful little family. Your daughter is absolutely adorable! Secondly, your blog has officially made me cry twice now! The first time being when you shared your Adoption Story and the second time being when you simply referenced the post from the R House blog. With Chris and I going through infertility ourselves it is nice to see that we aren't the only ones riding that roller coaster. So thank you for sharing that post from her. It really hit home with me seeing so many of the feelings and thoughts that I feel on a daily basis written out so beautifully. And thank you for sharing your story, your words are so uplifting and promising.

Holli Williams said...

She is just the cutest dang baby ever! I couldn't get enough of her this weekend. I just wanted to suck her sweet cheeks right off her precious face. You guys struck gold with her!

summergibbs said...

You need to bring her to see me so I can squeeze her! Don't worry, I won't squeeze too hard. I just can't resist! She is so cute and I am so happy that you and Zach get to be her parents. She is a VERY lucky little girl!