Monday, October 19, 2009

Family Halloween Party


The Flintstones

Our little Pebbles

Seeing Double
I guess great minds think alike

Haylee, Darrel & Laurie
I love Laurie's hair and Darrel's boots

Jessica & Larin aka Peter Pan and Wendy
w/The Lost Boys, Tiger Lilly and the Fairies

Grandpa Elmer w/Justice the mouse

Jamie the vampire


Libby as Lady Gaga


Dad holding Justice & Mom
(These shouldn't count as costumes)

J.T. & Heather as KISS
We had my families Halloween party last weekend. As always it was a lot of fun and everyone had fun dressing up. I thought Zach and I were being so creative with our costumes and I guess my aunt Laurie thought the same, what can we say great minds think a like : )! Actually my aunt Laurie always goes all out on their costumes as you can tell, she even did the hair and check out her cool Wilma Flintstone jewelry she made out of marshmallows, I made mine out of styrofoam and it itched so bad I had to take it off. I do have to say thanks to my Mom and Wendy for helping me make my costumes, I'm so cheap which translates to a lot of work. Good thing my Mom is super crafty and creative. We went to DI and the dollar store looking things we could transform into costumes and Zach found these fur purses at the dollar store and he said "I have confidence in your Mom, she could make a costume out of these for Kabree." He was right I showed my Mom what I had and she told me exactly what I needed to do and I think it worked pretty good. I won't lie I didn't think the costume, sewing machine and I would all make it out alive but we did. Anyone who has ever done any sewing with fur knows what I mean.

Since Koopers baptism was earlier in the day Jessica had a lot of family visiting so they got to come too. I didn't post pics of them because I didn't get permission first. But Jessica has the funnest family and I must say Kabree LOVES her sister Saundra (we do too ; ).

6 comments:

Miss Jana said...

Cute costumes. Kabree is the cutest little Pebbles.

Lacey said...

Very cute costumes.

Anonymous said...

Jessi!!! I can't believe you randomly found me! Do you have an email address I can have? I will be checking up on you guys and congratulations on the adoption!

Holli Williams said...

Super fun day. You are creative. I wish a had your creative mind and ambitious attitude. If I could just borrow you mind for a couple days, I would seriously accomplish so much!

Rachel said...

I love your costumes! They are so fun. And Kabree is so cute. I love to read all of your posts. And thank you for putting my photo blog on your blog!

summergibbs said...

I am laughing so hard at Kabree's wig! That is stinkin' cute!!!