Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hanna vs The Car Seat


Today was my first day to watch Hanna since we brought Kabree home. I have missed her so much I was excited to have her come. I was a little surprised when Heather came to pick her up and Hanna went down by the door, then she kept saying "Mom, come here, mom come here" I was shocked she wanted to go home so bad but when I went to the stairs to ask her why she wanted to go home I realized she had buckled herself into the car seat I had setting by the door and she couldn't get out. I felt bad but started laughing and told Zach to get the camera and poor Hanna was not happy with us, she glared and said don't take the picture. I think she was emberressed that she couldn't get out.

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

I love that you took a picture before you helped her out. You are a true blogger!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Love the pic...I totally have a pic of me like that when I was about Hanna's age. I also just wanted to say how EXCITED I am for you!! I heard you were getting a baby from Shancy about a month ago. She is adorable! Take advantage of every single moment...they are all so precious. Yeah for you!!!