Friday, February 27, 2009

What's Up With Us

Libby as Jackie Kennedy

Libby's class did a play on the American Presidents and their wives, Libby got to be Jackie Kennedy. She was so nervous but she did a great job. My pictures didn't turn out that great so your stuck with these.



When Hanna first saw her tutu

Heather has been saying she wants a tutu for Hanna so I told her if she bought the supplies I would make one for her. It was so worth the time just to see her little face when Heather handed it to her, she got all excited and hurried to have Heather help her put it on. Then she twirled around, spun and kept putting her one leg back like a dancer.

ADOPTION UPDATES
We have still not been chosen by anyone yet but we are still on the list and waiting and hoping that something will come up soon. So I know I've said it before but again, spread the word for us!!!

3 comments:

Miss Jana said...

You are such a good Aunt. I love the tutu you made.

Lacey said...

That is great that you made a tutu. That was nice of you. We hope you get picked soon with the adoption. You guys will make great parents.

Rachel said...

I love the Tutu!! So cute!Maybe I will have to buy the supplies so you can make us one.