Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Home Improvements

During The Process

I decided to post some of the pictures or our home improvements. We are finishing up the bedrooms this week and will have the carpet in Friday. We got new carpet in the living room, painted the bathroom and redid the floors in the bathroom and entryway. Zach, his Dad and our friend Kade helped with the floors. The guys did a great job with the floor and I love it. I wish I would have taken before pictures but I didn't think about it until it was too late. But thanks to all our friends with the moving of furniture, putting in of floor and opinions on paint colors!

The Finished Product


3 comments:

Miss Jana said...

It looks awesome! I love the tile you picked. You guys quite the do-it-yourselfers. We should get together again and play games or something.

Spilletts said...

Jessi You guys did a good job> I love it!

Sarah Smith said...

That looks great!!! I love the new updates and it always is a great feeling getting everything done. Hope all is well
Love ya both