Monday, February 9, 2009

Tiffany's Bridal Shower

Tiffany was shocked by some of the answers

Tiffany blowing a bubble after the game!

Tiffany opening all the fun gifts!

We threw Tiffany's bridal shower in January. We had a great turn out and I think Tiff enjoyed it. She got lots of good stuff!! We kept it simple and only did one game, the game where you ask the bride questions about the groom and if she gets it wrong she has to take a piece of gum. Well we decided it would be funner if we videoed Albert answering the questions. (I did it for Holli's and it was really cute) So Laurie and Darrel videoed and asked Albert all the questions for me and everything and then we couldn't get the TV at the church to work : (. We still did the game but I was disappointed.
I have to just say that I put together the little bags and was looking at them and felt like they looked so blah and then my smart thinking sister realized, lets put the napkins in the bags. Look at how much cutier they looked.

No comments: