Thursday, May 11, 2017

Strike

  I have been trying to give Kabree some independence, I have started car pooling with other Mom's for soccer, gymnastics ect.  This is so beyond out of my comfort/anxiety zone.  Let's be honesty really quick, the other Mom's that we car pool with are good friends and Zach's cousin Heather so it's not really that "wild" lol.  Anyways, I thought I will let her go on this field trip that Adrianne is going on and I will go next week.  Well this morning Kabree came in my room right before school and said "Mom I really wish you would come on my field trip with me, I just like it when you are there for some reason." How could I say no to that?  So Keagan and I hurried and loaded up and headed over.  The kids have been doing bowling for P.E. and sometimes when they have inside recess so they were pretty excited to go to Tough Guy Bowling Lanes (aka where Zach and I first met ;).  The kids had a blast and Kabree was  pretty good at it!  We decided we better go as a family sometime soon!  I love Mrs. Page's class this year!  It is such a great combo of kids, they are all awesome and we have loved it!  I love that 1/3 of them call me Jessi, 1/3 call me Mrs. Tarbet and a 1/3 call me Kabree's Mom.  I won't lie as much as I'm at the school sometimes I forget which role I'm being lol!





 Apparently Kabree can bowl

 Peyten, Kabree and Mae
Tanner, Tyler, Sidnie and Bryli

No comments: