Monday, May 22, 2017

Ross Park Field Trip

  Keagan and I got to crash part of Kabree's last field trip of the year.  They got to go to Brooklyn's Playground, the Reel theater and watch Horton Hears A Who, then they headed to lower Ross park playground for lunch and some more playing then they ended with the Zoo of Idaho.  We got to snag Harper from her Dad so Keagan had her bestie too!  The weather was perfect and it was so fun to be with my girls and their friends!
  Man I have sure loved Mrs. Page's 2nd grade class this year!  They are such a great group and I feel so blessed that I get to work with them as Mrs. Tarbet, as Kabree's Mom, as well as PTA Mom Jessi (yes I wear far too many hats lately).

 Harper, Maela, Kabree and Keagan

Becca and Jessi
 One of the boys (Tyler) in Kabree's class asked if he could take us Mom's picture




Kinsley, Brylie, Harper, Mae, Keagan, Clair, Kabree, Payten, Sidney and Addie

No comments: