Monday, May 29, 2017

Graduation Party

  We had a graduation party for the 3 graduates at Matt and Heather's house!  Chase, Katie and Shaylynn are all such great kids and I can't wait to see what they become!  Heather, Jessica and I got some of their favorite foods and ended up with enough food to feed an army!  Chase wanted Thai food, Katie Costco pizza and Shay Pizza Hutt pizza.  Along with chips, lettuce salad, veggie tray, jello salad, cookies and peanut butter bars!  It was a great way to kick off their next chapter in their lives!  I sure love these three and hope they know they have an army of people who love and support them both here on Earth and in Heaven!
   Heather is so awesome!  She made these cute frames with the graduates quote on them and the bags for everyone to leave their gifts, a little note or card in.
"Put the beans en' em"
 "Sometimes we can learn and study and know, and sometimes we have to believe, hope and trust"
  "The more I learn about people the more I like my dog"
The kids ran and played the entire time!

Chase, Shay and Katie

No comments: