Monday, April 17, 2017

Kicking off the season

  We kicked off the soccer season with 3 games!  Keagan and Kabree played the first games at the same time.  Good thing Zach and I have the tag team parenting down pack!  I watched the first half of Keagan's game and Zach watched the first half of Kabrees, then we switched.  Both girls did great and loved it!  Keagan was timid for about 2 minutes and then realized kicking the ball was fun and she jumped in.  She even made her first goal! I was so bummed she made it the second half so I didn't get to see it but she was so excited to tell me all about it!
  Kabree is our little athlete and is loving having an amazing coach who is teaching her the game.  She had some awesome sidekick passes, I was so impressed she got it to her teammate every time!  We had treats for the first game so we brought cupcakes and everyone sang Happy Birthday to Kab's, she was a little embarrassed but said it was fun!  Kabree had a hour break between games so we made a quick run to Taco Bell as per her request.  They played even better their second game!  Kabree played so much I was worried she would pass out from exhaustion but every time the coach would ask her if she needed a break she would say "nope I'm good".
  It was so fun to watch the girls and was definitely great to kick off the season with 3 wins!  We are looking forward to the next 6 weeks of soccer games!



This is Kabree and her friend Brylee from school going head to head

No comments: