Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter Sunday

  With all of the running we have been doing lately for church callings, the girls activities, birthdays, work and just life in general it was so nice to have a quite Easter Sunday.  No meetings, no parties just church and a quite Sunday afternoon.
   The Easter bunny brought coloring pages, colored pencils, a chocolate bunny and a stuffed bunny with peeps!





 Kabree was excited when she saw that it was a "Peep" bunny




 Cleo was pretty curious of all the bright colored eggs around her bed

 
We ask the Easter Bunny to leave us sugar cereal in our eggs instead of candy every year!


   We were pretty excited when we got the Sunday paper and saw that we had been "Egged".  A family in our Ward the Jorgensen's, egged us!  The girls thought it was so fun to find more eggs outside and that they left a little note that reminded us the real reason we celebrate Easter.  When we thanked them at church we had to laugh as they told us how scared they were "Egging" our house because they were so worried Cleo would start barking and give them away lol.



 Cleo was pretty excited too

 Our Easter wreath

Kabree trying the Oreo egg...Mom was not a fan
The Easter bunny must know how much we love to color
Easter dresses



  I love Easter, I love all of the colors, the activities and what it celebrates!  I'm so grateful for my Savior and what he has done for me.  I'm so humbled that he loved us enough that he suffered and died for us, weather we choose to believe or use the atonement or not he did it for us so that we could choose when and if we wanted to use it.  I'm so grateful that I will see and be with my family again someday and what a joyous day that will be! I love my little family more than anything and knowing I be with them forever is the greatest gift I could ask for.

No comments: