Monday, December 12, 2016

Cayleb and Jordan

  After Keagan's dance recital we hurried home, changed and hit the road for Cayeb and Jordan's wedding reception.  We felt bad missing the wedding but are grateful for great weather and that Heather had a running suburban.  The reception was beautiful and we are so excited to have Jordan be part of our family!  Seriously though this wedding was so beautiful and so fun!  They had yummy refreshments, the funnest cake, dancing, confetti and a sparkler send off!
This is my favorite sign in idea yet!

 My girls were so excited about this!


 I have the MOST talented Mom ever!!!
 Seriously she did such a good job on the cake topper
How fun is the inside of this cake!?!
Wendy and Cayleb
  
 Grandma JoAnn and Grandpa Vance
    Words could not express the rock that this man has been the past couple weeks.  Between PTA, church callings, working and being a Mom I have been spread way too thin and this guy has been right behind me to pick up the slack every step of the way.  Weddings always make me grateful for the best decision I ever made and that was choosing Zach!
Dancing to a little "Y-M-C-A"
 Ok this sucked to clean up, but how fun!
 Justice the photo boomer had to make a confetti angel

No comments: