Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Girls Camp

  Girls camp was crazy, exhausting and spiritual as always!  I must say it was so much fun to have two of my besties with me this year!!!  This calling has by far been the hardest but with Jesika and Melissa with me every step of the way it has been the most rewarding and fun too!!!  The Playmill and of coarse testimony meeting were my favorite!  I learned that you can't leave your phone setting around with 25 teenage girls and not expect a few 100 selfies!  We did lots of nails and friendship bracelets!  I was even able to make a quick run into my favorite West Yellowstone candy store : )! The girls learned that just because we are old doesn't mean Jesika and I don't fight and yell at each other and then break out into laughter at 1 a.m.!  I learned that one prank on Charlie means I'm doomed for the rest of my life!!!!  After her poured a 5 gallon bucket on my head in front of the entire stake last year I thought we were even.....I guess he didn't agree!  Most importantly I learned that when you believe in these girls they will not only meet your expectations but exceed them!  I love each and every single one of them!

 Mesa Falls


 I sure love these girls and missed the 7 that weren't able to come to camp


Amber thought the 7th brother was the best!

The war between Charlie and I continues......and he wasn't even at camp this year!!!

No comments: