Monday, August 22, 2016

Arbon Fun

  Zach took a few days off work to help with harvest.  While Zach was sweating and working away the girls and I played!!!  We played and baked so much this Mom didn't take hardly any pics!  The first day we played with all the animals and on the double slip and slide with Mattie and Morgan. Katie helped me make some homemade ice cream, which burned my ice cream makers motor out :(.  The second day we played in the mud and with the horse walker and made caramel brownies and raisin cookies.  The dogs did not like that they had to be hosed off too!!!  The last day this Mommy was sick so we watched movies all day and Katie and Grandma JoAnn watched my kids so I could sleep.  My girls LOVE their cousins so much and we are so blessed to have the best cousins around!










 Dusty didn't understand why I wouldn't snuggle him when he was muddy











No comments: