Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Down On The Farm

  Heather and I decided to make a quick run to Arbon for the kiddos to ride on the combines.  Fall is by far my favorite time of year and this is one of the reasons!  My favorite memories growing up was harvest and riding in the combines with my Dad or brothers and riding in the semi with Uncle Darrel.  I'm so grateful my kids get to have a small taste of my childhood when we visit!  The smell, the sights, the sounds....and lets not forget the heat!!!  Holy Cow!!! As you can see from the red cheeks and sweat it was HOT!  It was 97 degrees and felt like 120!  But the kids had fun and it was great to say hi!








 We seriously couldn't ask for a better Grandpa!  These kids adore him and the feelings mutual!

 Darrel's turn for the busy kids!!
 







No comments: