Wednesday, March 23, 2016

It's A Hairy Situation

  Life has been crazy, rough, hard, busy, stressful, great, fun and everything in between as of late.  I was struggling a bit Sunday with the news of a high school friend passing away and being sick as well has having sick kids.   Anyways, at 6:00 Zach says lets just go out to your parents so we loaded up and headed out.
  My brothers drive me NUTS, but they always know how to make me laugh!  I was talking to my Dad about my hair and Larin says "what, your hair isn't real?" so I take it out as both Shawn and Larin watch in horror and disgust like I have an alien on my head.  I jokingly put it on Shawn's head and that was it from there...
Shawn

 Larin

 Kooper
Grandpa Vance added an extra touch of taking out his teeth
***I told Troy to check out this post and he responded by sending me a pic of his "hair affair"***
He borrowed Caylebs girlfriends extensions.
Have I mentioned how much I love my brothers!?!?!

No comments: