Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy when I'm dancin...

  We had the best competition yet!  I just have to give a shout out to the Man of the house because he is the best Daddy a little girl could ask for.  He wakes up EARLY to help do hair and load the car while we do make up.  Then he videos, gets snacks, saves seats, you name it he does it and with a smile on his face all while cheering his girls on!!!!  We are pretty lucky girls!  We got to the competition by 8:30 and ran non stop until we left at 2:30.  We love having cousins dance with us, which means Aunt Heather and Aunt Kira are there too!  It was so fun to watch all the girls perform.  They all did great and we loved watching them!!!  I do have to say there is no way I could do these dance recitals and competitions alone, well I could but I would never get to watch my kids perform!  Between Zach videoing everyone, my Mom helping with snacks and entertaining in between numbers, Katie running to grab the one who just finished and Heather and Kira helping with make up and making sure they had the right costume, seriously it takes a village!  I got to watch every single one of my girls dances and I got to watch all of both Hanna and Lyndens too!  So thank you to my amazing family for all of your help!!!
  It seriously was such a fun day!  The girls loved it and did great, I'm so proud of all of them!  I love that Keagan LOVES performing and isn't the least bit shy out there!  This time she couldn't find me (I was literally sitting right in front of her waving) so she found Zach and waved while yelling "Hi Dad, Hi Dad"!  Kabree nailed her round off for her hip hop and they won for their Jazz routine!  I didn't take any pictures of Keagan or Lyn's dances they had on the stage because I didn't think to get my camera settings situated in time, but trust me they were cute.

Kabs and her bestie Mae 
Hanna, Keagan, Kabree and Lynden 
 Kabree loved having aunt Kira and aunt Heather to run back and forth to
 Kabree
 Hanna
 This little pill was impossible to take pictures of!!!
Katie came with Grandma JoAnn and was a lifesaver!!!! 
 Keagan
She was in absolute heaven performing!!!




 Lynden
 This was Kabree's favorite costume!



 We didn't get pics of Keagan or Lyndens dances on stage but they did awesome!

Eating a quick snack before the dance down!!
  Hanna performed in the dance down for the first time and it was intense!  When she made it through to the second round both Heather and I were crying lol.  Then when she made it through again we were stressed out!!!  She made it to the final round, we realized every other girl in the final round danced competitively except Hanna!  She is such a talented dancer and it was so much fun to watch her!
  It was a great day and we are so proud of our girls and their hard work!  We are so grateful for Grandma JoAnn who comes every single time and sticks it out until the bitter end!  She is such a great sport about it and we love having her!!!  We love our studio, friends and especially our teachers, we couldn't have asked for a better competition!

No comments: