Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Stress Relief

  When this Mommy gets stressed she cleans and then heads to her Mommy's!!!  It was exactly what the doctor ordered!!!  The girls and I headed to Arbon for a day trip and honestly it was a perfect day!  We got to see Eric before we left town and spend a hour visiting with him and then we headed to Grandpa and Grandmas.  Morgan was in the yard when we pulled up and he introduced us to his new goat Viper!  He is the cutest little thing ever!!!  The girls were so excited and as the day went on I swear the goat got even cuter!  So before we even stepped foot in the house we asked Morgan to join us to say hi to all of the animals.
 Kabree, Keagan, Viper and Morgan
  Ok visiting this last weekend and seeing all of the new animals made me remember all of the different animals/pets our parents got us.  This Farm has seen pretty much every animal you can think of!!!  It is so fun seeing it filled with a variety of animals again!  I won't lie I do not even a little bit miss the turkeys or chickens!!!
 Kooper and Katies Jersey cows
   So Morgan the girls and I were in the barn with the bunnies when I hear the goat.  I ask Morgan "Where's the goat?"  He says "Back in it's pen." I hear it again and say "wow that goat is loud!", Moran jumps up and decides he better go check on it.  That little goat had got out and was mehing, but the second it saw Morgan I kid you not it got excited and started running to him!

Kabree LOVED the bunnies and wants one so bad 
 Keagan decided she was going to pet the calves
  When we got back up to the house Ethan had brought Shay's puppy Marley down.  Kabree was so excited to play with her.  Keagan was scared to death of her!!!  Yes Keagan was scared of a little 8lb puppy when she has a 100lb puppy at home!

   Once we finished with all of the animals we headed inside to visit with Grandpa and Grandma.  Grandpa had saved some packing bubble wrap for the girls to pop!  Seriously to my girls bubble wrap is the bomb, they pretty much think it's the funnest thing ever!


 Keke loves her Grandma JoAnn and wants to help her do EVERYTHING!
 Keagan loves her "Pooper" too!
 
   Grandma and I looked out the window and saw this!  Seriously the goat follows Mo around like a dog would and it would start mehing anytime he walked into the shop!
  I'm going to toot my own horn now for a minute.  So we all walked outside to visit with Mo while he was trying to part out several bikes to make one nice one.  Well he was a bit disappointed he had pretty much finished except for he needed a seat.  I grabbed a bike with a decent seat on it and told him to take it.  He told me he didn't know how and asked if I would help him.  So for the next 20 minutes we took the seat of an old rusty bike, jimmy rigged the pipe situation and fitted it to the new bike!  After we finish Morgan looks at me (like I'm pretty cool) and says "Where did you learn to do that?"  I reminded him who my older brother was and told him a secret; his aunt Jessi is one tough...chick ;)!
  Seriously our day couldn't have went more perfect.  We got to visit with Uncle Shawn and Larin, we got to see all the animals, eat lunch with Grandpa and Grandma and have such a good visit with them and we got to spend time with some of our cousins.
Is that not the cutest face!

  Saturday was a crazy day filled with errands and a trip to Idaho Falls.  Luckily Heather was willing to take on two extra kiddos and our fur baby for the day so we could get things done quick.  Once we got back Zach grilled us up some hamburgers and we roasted s'mores!  How can you not feel your cares melt away while eating a golden brown marshmallow!?!

 So apparently the new trend is goats!!!!  I think I feel left out...um no I don't ; )
But they sure are fun to play with at everyone else's house!
  Matt and Heather also got goats this weekend!  So he might not look it but I kid you not that buck (Cash) almost made me pee my pants!!!  He did not appreciate us playing with one of his babies!!!
 Isn't he cute!?!
 
Kabree is trying to learn to ride without training wheels!



She got pretty good by the end of the night!

  No pictures to share but Sunday afternoon we invited Heather and her kids for a bike ride.  Heather, Libby, Hanna and Justice all joined us.  It went pretty well considering it was our first "long" bike ride with Kabree on her own bike instead of in the trailer. 
  It was a great weekend filled with just what we needed, lot's of family time!

No comments: