Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bear World

   Seriously we LOVE this place, just seeing the sign gets us girls excited!!!  Zach and I decided that we have to visit at least every 3 years!  We all love everything about it and are never disappointed!!!  Heather, Libby, Hanna and Justice joined us this trip.  It was Heather and Libby's first time and hopefully we got them hooked too!

First drive through:
  


 This little Miss was pretty fascinated by everything!
 The silly bears hurrying to get their food
 Keke, Justice, Hanna and Kabree
 Silly Heather

 Hanna loves to have her picture taken 
 Heathers crew
 Our crew
 Feeding the fish, ducks and swan
 Libby
 Trying to get a better view of the fish
 Keke loved feeding the fish

Curator Tour:
  Seriously if you go to Bear World you have to do the Curator Tour!!!  It is worth every single penny!!!









This was the fattest bear ever!!!  He would only eat the food if you threw it right by is mouth!
Zach threw a piece and it landed on his tummy
and he wouldn't eat it because it took to much effort to get it!



   Heather and I were talking about how we felt like we could have just reached down and pet the bears, so we started debating how close we actually were to them and the tour guide showed us where the scratch marks were on the truck.



 Seriously I love these kiddos so much!
The petting Zoo:






This rooster might have given me some anxiety
I swear I have PTSD from our Rooster Cock A Doodle Dude
  Some of my family is probably laughing remembering that horrid little monster of a rooster.  That thing tormented my childhood and instilled my deep fear of all birds!!!  The evil little thing would run after you and peck at you, seriously I would try to avoid it and it would see me and run at me!  I remember even being on my bike one time and it running at me and pecking at my tires!!!
 Next time we come I'm saving up money to feed/pet the baby bears! 
Keagan was excited to cool off with her snow cone
No one can make me a snow cone like Whitney,
seriously she ruined all other snow cones for me ; ), she always got the perfect syrup to ice ratio!

Ride time:








  I cannot say it enough I LOVE Bear World!!!  It is seriously my Disney Land; ok that might be extreme but it's pretty dang close!!!  We had a great day doing one of our favorite things and we always love when family joins us.  Thanks for the great day guys and we already can't wait for our next visit!!!

No comments: