Monday, November 19, 2012

Jessi's Surprise Birthday Party

 My surprise Birthday party!
This is the one responsible for the surprise party!


 Keagan thought it was pretty great
 Keagan was super excited about the pinata

 Justice taking a swing
 Hanna's turn
Kabree up to bat
Jessi taking a swing...Hanna manning the camera
 Hooray .... Candy!!!!!!
 Of coarse there was a fight for the candy
Love this little Miss and loved the party she threw me
 Birthday pedicures
 Kabree and Zach
My birthday wish granters
 Kabree taking her job serious
 My beautiful pedicure
Keagan loved the balloons
    I had a fun filled day with lots of birthday wishes.  I woke up to my beautiful girls giving me loves and wishing me a Happy Birthday, then it was on to Sally's raspberry twists for breakfast.  Heather brought the kids over for a visit and then a lunch at KFC then it was home to get Hanna.  Zach sent me to my room and sentenced me to searching pinterest : ).  I heard lots of yelling and laughing coming from the other room so you can imagine my anticipation.  Zach brought me into the living room with the lights off and I walked into a surprise birthday party in the kitchen.  Streamers, party hats, blowers and a pinata.  Kabree for the last week has been telling me she has a Birthday surprise for me!  Zach said she was so excited picking everything out and she would have bought Wal-Mart out of party supplies. She was so excited when I walked in smiling, laughing and showing me everything.  We then moved on to the pinata fun, even Keagan took a turn.  Of coarse we had to fight for the candy :).  We then enjoyed some banana cake (my favorite) that Heather had brought for me.
    Then on to Kabree giving me a pedicure.  She was very serious while doing it and very excited while painting them.  She was very proud of the pink finger nail polish and her finished product : ).  Then we had a fun visit from Sky and Megan which Keagan loved playing with the balloon with uncle Sky and having Megan talk to her.  Gary and Sally stopped by and brought an ice cream cake which was super yummy and fun.
    I ended the night with one last squeeze hug from my girls and one last birthday love, then some Grey's Anatomy with Zach.  I would say it was a pretty great day and I owe most of it to my sweet little Kabree who has been so excited to throw me a party all week, even if she kept calling it "her" party.  Love you Miss Kabree and thank you for making it a great day!  And of coarse Zach, Heather and Sally.

No comments: