Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Kabree and Keagan 
What I'm most thankful for this year, two beautiful daughters
 Can you tell Keagan has gotten a bit wild?
 Kabree showing off her Thanksgiving attire
 Our Ribbon Turkey shirt
 My first attempt at ribbon bows

 Keagan showing of her Thanksgiving attire
 I love how this Turkey hair bow turned out
Who knows what Keagan was doing here

    We had a great Thanksgiving at Matt and Heather's with lots of yummy food and great company.  Matt and Heather hosted all their families so there was the Wards, Caspers and Davis', it was a full house but plenty of room and food for everyone.
    Thanks to pinterest I have been baking and crafting away as of late.  This is my most recent crafts the girls hair bows and Kabree's shirt.  I loved the hair bows and even had requests to make some turkey ones for others.  The shirt was easy to make but the sewing it on was a beast.  Not that I would know because I had Whitney's wedding stuff going on so Heather so nicely did it for me, apparently it needs to be fabric glue not hot glue : ), lesson learned for next time and she got it to work in the end and I think it looked cute.  But all that matters is that Kab loved it so mission accomplished.  

No comments: