Friday, April 13, 2012

Sisters

Is that my baby?
 Lets get a closer look


 Kabree just stared at Keagan
 Look at her little feet

    Since we told Kabree about Keagan she has been pretty excited for a baby sister.  When people ask her what her babies name is she says "Keagan, I call her cupcake".  She really does refer to her baby sister as her baby cupcake :).  She was super excited when Whitney brought her up to the hospital to meet her sister.  She was in awe, she smiled and laughed "it's my sister, my baby Keagan".  While she held her she just stared in awe at her and we couldn't get her to look away from Keagan even for a picture : ).  She already loves Keagan as much as we do and cannot wait until "we bring our baby cupcake home".

5 comments:

Trev "N" Dez said...

Congrats to all of you!!! So sweet when they hold the new addition for the first time!!!

Emma said...

I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Stephanie said...

I am so happy for you guys. There is nothing better than siblings. Congratulations!!!

Harward Family said...

YAY!! Happy times!!

Richard and Becky Curzon said...

Darling:)