Monday, April 2, 2012

Missing You

    So many little things have been bringing up memories as of late.  I love my family so much and my heart still aches for those who have passed.  Kabree very innocently asked this past week "Shay where's your Mommy" Shay "She isn't here" Kabree "Shay where your Mom at?" I intervened "Aunt Lyndell got very sick with cancer and passed away" Kabree now very concerned  "Oh, Shay where is your Mom?" Shay "She's in Heaven with Aunt Shawnta, Uncle Jared and Un..uh Kevin" Kabree "Can we see her in heaven?" Shay "Some day we will".  For the most part we have good days but every once in awhile those sad ones catch up to us.  So today I want to say almost 9 years later for Jared and Kevin and 5 years later for Shawnta and Lyndell I still miss you guys and love you with all my heart.  Thank you for all the amazing, crazy, hilarious, fun memories I will forever cherish.

2 comments:

Katie Adams {Blog} said...

What a sweet day it will be when we get to see them all again!! I wanted to tell you when I saw that picture of all the grandkids with Grandpa Vance's giant card I had to take a good hard look because I thought Katie was Shaunta!! It was so weird. It gave me the goosies! Thanks fo sharing pictures of your family. I miss them so much...especially those girls!

Holli Williams said...

Couldn't have said it better!! Life just isn't the same without them!!