Sunday, August 28, 2011

Harrison Family Reunion

 Little Miss ran the WHOLE time!
 JT, Heather and Justice
 Wyatt
JT wanted a pic of their name tags
JT aka Batman
Justice aka Robin 
 Jessica showing off her moves
 Jessica and Katie showing Wyatt how to hula hoop
Lori, Suzanne, JoAnn, Evelyn and Dale
    My Mom's family had a reunion this weekend.  We get together with my Mom's immediate family only once a year and their is only 10 grandkids (5 of which are my Mom's) so it has been years since we have gotten together with my Grandpa's siblings.  My Grandma has been wanting to do this for a long time and my Aunt Lori worked her tiny behind off organizing the food and games for everyone.  She did a great job, the food was great and the kids loved all the activities she had for them.  It was 104 degrees but that didn't stop them from running around like crazy.  It was great as always to see my cousins and all their cute kiddos.
    I just have to add that we went out to my parents house after and my Mom's one cousin and his wife were staying with them.  My Mom's cousins wife Lori was the sweetest person ever, she was so good with Kabree and when Zach came in from working she was hurrying around the kitchen making sure everyone was getting something to eat.  I was trying to hurry and get Kab and I changed into work clothes and make my Dad a lunch in time to meet him at the HWY and she jumped right in and started making his lunch and finding ice for his drink.  Anyways, I was so impressed and she couldn't have been any more helpful or nicer.

No comments: