Sunday, January 23, 2011

Roller Skating

 Kabree, Jessi, Hanna, Heather and Justice
 Libby and Heather
 Zach and Hanna
 Kabree and Justice
 Chase liked grabbing the balls to throw at us less coordinated ones
 Kabree and Justice

  We went Roller skating yesterday with Heather and her kids.  Zach and I were a little less graceful then we thought we were.  Neither of us have been roller skating in ages so we were a little awkward.  Kabree had so much fun, she loved watching everyone from the stroller.  Hanna was so funny, she had a little bit of a hard time staying up and when her and I would skate together it was a bad combination.  I think I tried to take her down as much as she did me.  They had a big toy for the kids to crawl around on in the back room and that by far was Kabree's favorite part.  Her and Justice could have played in it for hours.

No comments: