Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Sick Little Girl

  I just want to be sure to post how grateful I am for my family and for the priesthood.  Little Miss Kabree was VERY sick last week.  We went out to my parents last Sunday to spend the week, Monday Kab was acting very fussy, I didn't think much about it until about 4 p.m. when she started throwing up every 20 minutes.  She was sick through the night.  Which I have to say I have the best parents ever, they helped me wash clothes, clean up Kab and clean up pretty much the whole house by the end of the night.  Tuesday morning my brothers came to my parents house to give her and my Dad a blessing (he got kicked by a horse and he too was sick, as well as my Mom).  My sick parents took us into the doctor to get Kabree looked at.  We were able to get Kabree medicine and head back home.
  My parents were so great this week.  They helped me so much, not just with cleaning up but they even though they were sick took turns with me watching Kabree when I got sick too.  Our week did not turn out at all as we had planned but I'm so grateful I had not only my parents help but my brothers as well.  They would come in and love on Kab and were very willing to give blessings when ever I asked.
  I'm so grateful for the amazing family I have, they are all helpful, loving and I'm grateful for brothers who have and honor the priesthood so that when Zach is not there I can still have its power and comfort.

No comments: