Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun In The Snow

 Kabree all bundled up

 Kabree's 1st snowmobile ride

Kabree and Zach

  The last day we spent with my parents we took Kabree out to play in the snow.  My nephews let Zach borrow their sleds for a little bit to give Kabree a ride.  She thought it was pretty neat.

 Heading to the hill
 Zach gave Kab a lift up the hill
 We tried climbing one round, 
but it was a bit much for a 20 month old
 Ready to go down
 She loved it, I missed the big grin
 Kooper going down on the good 
old Ski Doo sled I had when I was a kid

Mattie flew down on her sled
 Morgan wanted to try to pull Kabree
 Ethan getting ready to go for a ride
Mattie and Kabree

  Kabree loved playing in the snow and her cousins made it even better.  Morgan and Mattie kept fighting over who could go down the hill with her and who could pull her around.  Kabree was in heaven.  Larin and Zach took a couple wild rides down the hill themselves but I videoed instead of took pictures of them.  I don't know how to post video or I would because they were too funny.  They tried snow boarding down too, I swear by the sound they both broke their tail bones.  We had a lot of fun and I'm so glad after the crappy week Kabree had with being sick we got to still have some fun with her cousins.

2 comments:

Miss Jana said...

Sledding looks like tons of fun! Sorry you were all so sick, the only thing worse than a sick kiddo is being sick at the same time! Glad you had your parents and brothers to help you out.

Amanda said...

Jesse! Nancy told me about visiting with you at the flower shop! So excited to find your blog! She mentioned that you've had a similar adoption experience that was...less than fun. Need to talk? Come visit us, or email!
funtaylorfamily(dot)blogspot(dot)com, or
deriknamanda(at)yahoo(dot)com.