Sunday, October 26, 2008

Party Time

Jessi & Zach as Olive Oyl & Popeye

George Bush & Mom
(J.T.)

Kooper the bull

Kooper the fire man??
Kooper couldn't decide so he changed halfway through

Trick-or-treating

Chase taking down the pinata

Hanna & Libby
The little devils

JoAnn & Vance
aka Mom & Dad


Heather
Check out those eyelashes

Heather & Libby
(Heather is the witch from Sleeping Beauty
I can't remember her name)

Titan holding Sophi & Amy holding Matty

Darrel & Laurie
The Blackfoot South Patients

Grandpa Elmer as Zoro

Morgan, Jessica & Larin

Back row: Kooper, Morgan, Jessica, Larin
Front row: Mattie, Katie & Makenna

Shay & Holli

Every year my family has a Halloween party with my Dad's side of the family. We all dress up, have lots of yummy food and just enjoy each others company. This year Heather brought a pinata for the kids, my aunt Laurie (Darrel's wife, I have three aunt Lauries) had a guess that star game for the adults and of coarse we always have a little trick-or-treat around the gym.

We had lots of fun and everyone had great costumes, Darrel and Laurie, Holli and Zach and I got best costumes. Heather was over it or I think she would have won, her costume was awesome. It was one that her Mother-inlaw Jane had made.

5 comments:

Hillery said...

Cute pics, looks like lots of fun! you still haven't accepted your invite and added me to your list! :( The email came from cnelson1151@hotmail.com if it's in your spam, and my blog address is nelsonfamliy.blogspot.com. Notice that family is spelled wrong!

Miss Jana said...

You make a cute Olive oyl! Looks like fun.

Amanda said...

I love your costumes! How cute!!! Your blogs look great! I can't wait to add another friend to my blog,too! :)

Kendall and Katy said...

What a fun idea! I love your costumes!

Emily said...

The witch's name is Maleficent. I am loving your blog Jessi.