Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Little Buddies

Hanna & Jessi

Libby, helping babysit

Zach and the boys playing video games

For those of you who don't know I get to watch my sisters little girl Hanna. Heather quit for the summer and just this week went back part time. Well, I forgot how smart this little cutie is. Monday I went downstairs to do some laundry and saw a Hobo spider on the wall and yelled "there's a freaking huge spider down here" this happened about 10 a.m. so imagine my surprise when Zach gets home at 2 and is in the kitchen talking to me and all of a sudden Hanna sits straight up from her nap and yells "Zach there's a freaking huge spider down stairs, you need to kill it". Then she runs into the kitchen and tells Zach this elaborate story of how a spider bit her neck (just to clarify, nothing bit her).
Then on Tuesday Hanna was in the tub and decided after about two minutes she wanted out. So I tried to convince her she should at least play a few minutes with the froggies. She gave me a funny little look, opened her eyes really big and knocked on the side of the tub and said "someones at the door, you better get me out so we can get it". So I figured if she is that smart I should just let her get out of the tub : ).

Hanna telling her story

Hanna showing her "bite"

We got to watch my cousins three boys a day this week too, Garrett, Grason and Wade. Because school was out Thursday all four of Heathers kids were at our house too. Zach had the day off so it wasn't too bad at all. It was funny because I've got to watch these three boys a couple times but Grason won't ever talk to me (he's pretty shy) but he talked away to Zach. J.T. is so good with little kids he made Grason his buddy for the day and he kept him entertained. Chase and Garrett hit it off and played together all day, and Libby helped play with Hanna and the baby. So in all honesty, I think Heather's three oldest did the babysitting : ).

2 comments:

t r a c i said...

oh jessi you are so cute!!!
love your blog and all the pictures.
haha this is better than reading anyway...

Miss Jana said...

You guys are such good aunt and uncle! Lucky kids :)