Thursday, June 6, 2024

Turn Out

  Sometimes things aren't all sunshine and rainbows and turn out was one of those times.  Everyone was out super late the night before for the graduations so Keagan was exhausted and decided at lunch time she was ready to come home so Shawn brought her home in one of the side by sides.  She said she did have fun hanging out with Katie and her kids before then she said she just was too tired to finish the day ;).  Kab's had a really rough start to the day with her horse and was ready to call it quits so Grandpa and I went and picked her and Count up after she had walked most of the way back.  But thanks to Katie always thinking of others (she sent a text saying she would meet us so Kabree could go with them) Kabree decided to finish off the day with them.  Cows got to where they needed to be, no one got hurt badly; bumps, bruises and sore muscles was the worst of it, and my girls got to spend the day with Zach, their cousins, Larin and Jessica.  I grew up super close with my cousins, aunts and uncles and I want that so bad for my girls so I love when they get to spend time with family :).  Both girls said they had fun, even Kabs so we are calling it a win.










No comments: