Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Our Little Baller

   Our Kiki might be one of the smallest on her team but she is definitely one of the toughest!  She does tie for the most fouls ; ) but she also gets the most steals ; ).  She had a new coach this year and it was really hard for her at first but in the end she really liked him.  Keagan told me "Mom you know what there are things I like about this coach and there's things I really miss about my old coach."  I'm so proud of her for seeing the good and learning this life lesson!  We love sports because we want our girls to learn to be part of a team, to learn playing time isn't fair and we won't love all of our coaches but we can learn something for each of them and sometimes we end up liking the ones we thought we didn't like ;).













No comments: