Thursday, December 2, 2021

Girls Pictures

   Family Pictures are always stressful but this particular time will go down in the history books for our family ;)! Katie Campbell agreed to do our family pictures up Knox Canyon on a Saturday afternoon.  We will not discuss how many shirts were purchased and returned for Jessi prior to this point, because of Zach's choices of shirt.  Zach then decided he wanted me to exchange his shirt (for a different size) that he would be wearing for pictures the Friday before so I had to make a quick run to Idaho Falls.  (When I say quick I mean I had 45 min in Idaho falls, before rushing back to American Falls and then rushing back to Pocatello and then back to American Falls.)  Also during this 45 min trip in Idaho Falls Keagan found a shirt she now likes better!!!  

  Now to Saturday; picture day, it's getting afternoon and the girls and I are starting to get ready and I decide I should text Zach "Did you remember pictures?".....to which eventually I get a response...."Eric has a bull down."....I will spare you the details of Zach telling me he is not coming to our family pictures! So, I took the girls to get their pictures taken and Katie was great about my verge of being mad/verge of tears attitude and did an amazing job!  We broke a necklace, Katie's husband didn't show up to watch her kids so she had hers all in tow lol!  We decided it was a great bonding experience for us and that we would agree to love our husbands again the next day ;)!

















No comments: