Thursday, December 30, 2021

Cookie Party 2021

  We had our annual Cookie Party and Heather once again let us have it at her house.  This year I decided to just do cookies and it was a bit of a bummer party because of weather and illness several weren't able to make it.  But we were glad for those that did make it and every year I say it will be the last because our family is getting so big and busy but every year Kab's convinces me to do it one more year because she tells me it's her favorite.  She was so sad last year when we had to cancel and this year she was a bit bummed, I just did cookies and no one went with us to see lights but she said she was still glad we did it! 




Obin, Libby, Hanna, Emry & Matt



Hanna and Emry
Larin and Lane
Shay, Alyssa and Cole
Kim and Katie






No comments: