Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Game Night

  The girls love games and one of their favorite things about Christmas is our Christmas game night!  I copied Heather last year with prizes and trivia and it was such a hit I think it's going to stick because it was a hit again this year ;).  We love that we have family so willing to participate in not just the trivia and "older" games but are great sports about participating in Keagan's favorite game Don't Eat Rudolph too.
The prize bucket
Don't Eat Rudolph
  The girls love this game lol!  Kabree was the only winner this year!!  Eric and I both went out on the first guess so I guess that makes us winners for the booboo prize haha.














Trivia
  I'm awful at trivia but everyone else is awesome at it and even the Christmas riddles (I think Grandma as rubbed off on everyone)!

Saran Wrap Game
  Oldie but a goodie.  This is a lot of peoples favorite, it gets to hot and sweaty for me lol.












Christmas Pong
  New game this year, first one to get 6 balls into the cups wins!  A lot harder then it looks!





No comments: