Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Cousin Party

  My girls have been begging to have a cousin party and to be honest with Justice's soccer schedule and COVID I assumed it wouldn't be possible so one day when Heather and I were on the phone and she causally mentioned Justice didn't have practice that week I hurried and called Jessica and we made it work.  Not what I would have loved to do but better than nothing!

Camp out - Some of us slept in tents, some of us on the tramp and we sat around the camp fire and roasted marshmallows. Some of us didn't sleep at all and froze (me), I kept checking on kids and asking if they wanted rice bags or more blankets but they swore they were fine!






Day 1
  Slime competitions (ranging from best monster hand to best fart sounds), Horse Buggy rides, Redneck Golf, Sand pit fun, movie and living room camp out.






 










Day 2
  Bubbles, more Redneck Golf, (MaKaydee joined us for the last half of the day)Water Balloon fights (Darrel, Larin, Haylee and Morgan got the first batch but quickly realized they didn't break on the tramp!) and Slip N Slide.
















 Some of us are a little more adventurous than others ;)




This is Kiki's idea of wild ;)



No comments: