Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother's Day

  We had a great Mother's Day!  Keagan woke me up at 6:45 because she wanted to make sure I woke up to her present lol.  The girls spoiled me with their gifts.  Keagan made me a card and a keychain.  Kabree made me a picture frame with her picture and a coupon book.  Both girls helped Zach make breakfast of eggs and toast.  We enjoyed a nice quite Sunday at home and even spent 1 hour reading...it was heaven!  My heart was so full of gratitude the entire day.  I love my little family so much and they bring me so much joy!
  I'm so grateful for all the wonderful women in my life and my girls lives.  I took a minute yesterday to think about each woman I was thankful for individually and I was so humbled at how many women God has blessed us with in our lives.  My girls have more Grandmas and Aunts then most and they love each of them very much and feel loved by them.

No comments: