Sunday, June 11, 2017

End Of The Year Recital

  We had the end of the year dance recital.  Keagan loves to perform and everything that goes with it.  I won't lie at times I dread competitions or recitals but then when I see her little face get so excited when it's time to do curlers or start getting the bag ready, I have to love it because she loves it so much!   Keagan and Hanna did amazing as always.  They loved having Grandma JoAnn and Grandma Dianne there to cheer them on.  I love watching these two dance and I'm sad to have it come to an end, but on to the next stage in our lives.  We are grateful to all of the amazing dance teachers we have been able to have while at Dance Factory, my girls have loved every one and learned so much from them!

Ember Price and Keagan
 Little do these two little girls know just how much their Mommies,
prayed and cried and discussed every little possibility before they got here!!!





 This was the Butterfly dance and Keagan thought it was pretty great!
















No comments: