Monday, July 11, 2016

Ward Family Swim Party

  With everyone's busy schedules we decided just to go swimming for a family get together this year. We once again rented out my sweet friend Sandra's pool.  The kids played non stop the whole 3 1/2 hours!  They did stop for about 5 minutes to snarf food down before jumping back in.  Zach and I got some floatie chairs and a killer whalte at Wal-Mart and the killer whale one was a hit!  Hanna and Mattie were there I promise but they were diving for rings the whole time so I didn't get good pictures of them!
 Kabree
 Justice
 Keagan
 Whitney and Wendy
 Larin
 Whitney's nails that took me way to long.....I'm out of practice
 We can't wait to meet baby Harris in just a few short weeks
 Kabree taking a turn on the Whale
 I sure love this Sissy of mine

 Hanna taking a ride
 Morgans turn
 Keagan wanted to go down the slide with Zach

 Wyatt's turn
 Kabree LOVED the slide
 Jessica and Makenna
 Libby's turn 
Shawn showing Keagan how to spit water at people
 Mattie and Makenna 

 Libby and Katie
 Kooper needed a few extra noodles

 Larin jumping in
 Ethan's turn

 Whitney
 Ethan's turn on the whale
Heather photo bombing Zach and I
After seeing these picture I must note I will never wear a ruffle swimming suit again....yikes!
 Heather, Jessi, Shawn and Larin
How Grandpa spent the day
  We missed those who couldn't make it but are glad as many that did make it did.  The Sun was warm, water was cool, the food was good and the company was even better!  I sure love my family and am grateful to see them even if only for a few short hours!

No comments: