Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Run, run, run as fast as you can...

  Kabree's school had their annual Panther Fun Run!  Kabree was so excited leading up to it!  I was super sick the week before so Kabree was a bit worried she would catch it and made me promise if she didn't feel 100%  Thursday I would let her stay home to rest up for Friday : ).  Luckily she was 100% and we didn't need to worry.  It was a bit rainy, but it made it perfect for the kids to run.  Kabree LOVED it!!!
 Mackenzie and Kabree
 She was seriously so excited, she kept hopping up and down


 Almost to the finish line

Zach was able to make a quick trip over long enough to watch Kabree run
Kabree and Mae enjoying their after run snack before waling back to the school
  Ok I just have to say without going into too much detail that we have the best people in our lives. I was super sick the week before and Zach and Heather both juggled their work schedules to run kids to and from school, soccer and dance.  I had multiple texts and calls from my Young Women as well as the other leaders.  Other Moms willing to pick up, run kids around and have play dates.  Then the next week when there was not nice things being said I discovered my friends really do have my back.  Again phone calls, texts and standing up for me and my girls, them being more defensive then I was.  Just when I was feeling overwhelmed with stress and negativity I was overwhelmed with friendship and the blessing of knowing these amazing women stand beside me and go above and beyond to help and defend not just me but my beautiful girls!  I'm truly so grateful for where I live, work and go to church, I'm surrounded by the best people!!!!  

No comments: