Sunday, May 17, 2015

10 Years...

  We celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary this year!  How do you know when you have been married 10 years?  When you celebrate by attending Kindergarten graduation, chiropractor appointments, soccer practice and call it a win that after you put the kiddos to bed at 8 p.m. you got Red Lobster take out and enjoy it while watching one of our shows on the couch!!!





 









  I'm so grateful for a terrible blind date and a guy who just didn't catch the hint I wasn't interested; and how lucky am I that he didn't !!!!  It turned into a VERY short dating period and an even SHORTER engagement!  It's been 10 years of crazy adventures, too many inside jokes to count, lots of laughs, 2 beautiful girls, 2 dogs, 1 cat, a few hundred fish (seriously though remember those dang fish that kept having like 20 babies every other month?), a few trials and tears that have all made us realize even more we were meant to be!!!  Life is hard and I'm so glad I have this guy to fall asleep next to every night, I know I can make it through anything with him by my side!!!  Love you to Heaven and back!!!

No comments: