Monday, November 3, 2014

Kabree's Halloween Party

Our pretty little witch during the costume parade 
Kabree and Izabella
Tyler and Kabree

    Kabree has been very excited for her school Halloween party and it didn't disappoint!!  We had a bit of a rocky start but it all ended well and that's what counts.  I told Kabree I would pick her up for lunch and get her ready at home.  I got to school to check her out and happened to glance in the lunch room where I saw Kabree in line to get lunch so I hurried and grabbed her, she was a little distraught because she had told the teacher she was supposed to go home but the teacher said her Mom wasn't there.  Long story short they decided to send the kids to lunch early for the Halloween party : ) but this Mommy didn't know.  So off we hurried home to eat our kids meals from Artic Circle and get ready.  It was fun to have Kabree home for lunch and we laughed as we got ready.  On a side note Heather got off work to help out with Justice and Keagan but much to her dismay Hanna had fallen and hurt her elbow and needed to go get x-rays.  So we were trying to work out meeting times and when and where to swap kiddos.  Which Heather and I have down to a science : ), seriously we run on the same clock and always have our pick up, swap times timed perfectly even when wrenches get thrown in.  Well Heather and I switch suburbans and kiddos and off Kabree and I are back to the school 15 min early.  Well much to my dismay the school was packed!!!  Seriously packed!!!  Both parking lots packed, plus all sides, anywhere a car could possible fit was filled and people were parked down the street all the way to the main road.  So anyone who knows me I was panicked!!  I dropped Kabree off sending her in with a Mom we know and I decided to follow a mini van who the Mom inside looked as panicked as me.  Well following her found me a nice parking spot on a street but I had no idea how the heck to get to the school from there so I; yes like a stoker, ran after her running to the school.  I did catch up to her and tell her I'm a new Mom to this school and had no idea it would be so packed 15 min early.  She was great about it and we made it in to the school right at 1!!!  I then again panicked as I saw the halls!!!  Lined up and down both sides, completely packed with parents!!!  Seriously!!!  I went to a two room school with at the most 22 kids from K-6 I have no idea how these things work!!!  So I frantically look for a familiar face and find no one.  So I decide to walk towards Kabrees class room and hope to find a spot anywhere.  Someone was nice enough to let me squeeze in by them and after 5 minutes of standing there I realized all of my friends were 4 feet from me across the hall.  The parade started and all the kids looked great!!  Kabree was all smiles and said it was fun!!!  She said she was a little nervous there was sooo many people though!!  
    After the parade it was off to Kabree's class room for their party!!  I decided to do pin the teeth on Dracula but didn't have time to get any pictures of the game.  The kids had fun and were excited to get their Dracula teeth at the end.  Kabree said the party was soo fun and she can't wait until next year : )!  We did grab a couple quick pictures with Tyler and Izabella, these are Kabree's buddies right now and we are so glad she has them!  Ironically she was going to be a pirate fairy for Halloween but at the last minute decided she wanted to be a witch!  It was a lot of fun to be a party of Kabree's Halloween fun and next year we will know a little better what to expect!

No comments: