Monday, October 6, 2014

Cheer Camp Take 2

 Kabree loved her cheerleader!
 Kabree LOVED this cheer camp!


Hanna showing her stuff! 

    Our neighbor Amber is a cheerleader and invited us to her schools cheer camp!  Kabree and Hanna of coarse wanted to participate.  These two girls LOVE cheer and dance and always have a blast!  This camp was a one day all day camp and the girls thought it was fun to eat lunch there and they thought it was pretty great they got lots of snacks.  They even did a short little program for the parents at the end.  They each learned a cheer and a dance to perform and they both did great!  When I asked them what they thought about this camp compared to the last one Kabree said "This one was my favorite because we got lots of snacks and I loved my cheerleader!"  Hanna said "I liked them both the same but I liked that at this one we all stayed in the gym and we got to perform!"  
    Kabree did notice that at the last cheer camp they said "go big red" but at this one they cheered "go big blue"  She wondered why they would be different ; ), so I explained how each school has it's own name, colors and mascots, her reply was a very typical Kabree "that's weird"!  So weather we will be cheering "go big red" or "go big blue" in the future for now we will be cheering for both!

No comments: