Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hot Tubing

Justice and Kabree
Trying to wait patiently...notice where there fingers are!
Kabree and Jessi
Kabree and Zach
JoAnn, Jessi, Kabree, Heather and Justice
Whitney and the kiddos

    We have been super lucky and got to spend everyday and almost every night this past week hanging out with our Sissy.  We decided to end Heather's crazy week off for unpacking and organizing her new house by taking some time in the hot tub.  Kabree has asked Heather everyday since last Friday (the day they moved in) if she can "get in her big tub" : ).  The kids were so excited they could hardly stand it, I won't lie I have been waiting all week for the time in the "big tub" myself.  My Mom and Whitney came over to hang out too, yes I did share some of my Sissy time with others : ).  Kabree was a bit wild and kept trying to dive and jump into the middle but we all survived and felt much more relaxed in the end, thanks Aunt Sissy for the fun week and a super fun ending!

No comments: