Monday, March 5, 2012

Arbon Fun

 JoAnn, Ethan and Kabree playing Kinect

 JoAnn and Kabree sword fighting
 Vance and Kabree sword fighting


 Vance spinning Kabree
 Kabree's turn to spin Grandpa
 Kabree loves dancing with Grandpa Vance

    Kabree told me today "I want to go home" I said "We are home" Kabree "My other home, my Grandpa home".  We go out to Arbon A LOT lately for Zach to work and Kabree loves her Grandpa and Grandma time plus all of her cousins and her aunts and uncles to see and play with.  As you can see it's always exciting in Arbon.  My mom got play swords which Kabree had a sword fight with anyone willing the whole weekend.  Shawn and his kids got the XBox Kinect game system and so everyone had to try it out a little.  But Kabree even loves going and visiting Grandpa in the shop, just to visit and sometimes to get a quick spin in the chair : ), this round she wanted Grandpa to have a ride too.  Kabree is very much a Grandpa's girl and loves spending time with him, and I think he likes spending time with her too.  He is always willing to dance like a princess with her, be her horse, a giant or just about anything else her imagination comes up with.  
    My Dad once told me that Kabree is extra special because he knows she was meant to be in our family and meant to be his granddaughter.  I couldn't have said it better and always tell Kabree she is special and extra loved because God knew I wanted her so much that even though all the odds were against us He brought her to me to be my Kabree.  I'm so grateful for her and the joy she has brought to my life and I'm so grateful for my family loving her and always making our visits fun.

No comments: