Monday, July 11, 2011

Our New Trampoline










  Because we live in town we are limited on lawn space, our front yard is all landscaping and our back yard, well that's Gus Gus territory.  Gus is so busy and hyper that Kabree doesn't like to play in the back very long.  So, one day we were out in Arbon and I was venting my frustrations to my family and Heather asks me if I had ever thought about buying a trampoline.  I told her it would be a blast but no way could we afford it right now.  Well that next Monday she calls me and tells me she is outside and has a present for Kabree.  She got us a TRAMPOLINE!!!  Is that the nicest thing you have ever heard??  Needless to say, I have always wanted one so I was VERY excited!  Heather even came over a day and helped us put it up.  The second it was up we brought Kabree out and had to put the sprinkler under it.  Zach, Heather and I even joined the kids.  It has been so much fun and we are loving it!  We have pretty much spent everyday out on the tramp.

No comments: