Sunday, June 12, 2011

Eric's Endowments


 I'm so proud of this guy!
 JoAnn and Vance
 He is going to be such a handsome missionary
 Larin, Wyatt and Jessica
 Vance, Eric, JoAnn, Bardel and Emogene
 Shawn and Eric
Harley, Holli, Shay, Shawn, Eric, Ethan, Mason & Carter 
 Jessi, Eric and Zach
  Eric went through the Idaho Falls temple Friday and we were able to go with him.  I'm so proud of him, he is such a good kid and he has grown up so much in the last year.  Eric has always had a special place in my heart, when Lyndell got cancer the first time I would come home from school and babysit.  I made a lot of miracle whip sandwiches and graham crackers crushed in milk (I know they sound gross but as a kid he loved them).  When I married Kevin, Eric spent just about every weekend at our house so he could go fishing or bird hunting.  Kevin was Eric's best friend so he took it very hard when he passed away.  Eric was only 12 at the time and he told Lyndell he was worried about me being alone so he thought he should come spend a couple weekends with me.  I thought that was the sweetest thing a 12 year old boy could do, he was sad but worrying about someone else.  Then when I married Zach who was also a hunter and fisher Eric continued to spend a lot of time with us.  Eric is high on Kabree's list of favorite people and cries every time he leaves our house.  Many mornings she asks me "where's Eric, he worken?"  I have always enjoyed Eric and have watched him grow from a naughty toddler to becoming a man that anyone would be proud of.  We love you Eric and are so proud of the example you have set for all of your cousins.  I know without a doubt your Mom is smiling down on you beaming with pride of what an amazing man you have become.  We love you!

No comments: